Sometimes, we really ask ourselves if our big boy has any room in his bed or is his problems with sleeping are due to the fact that he needs a king-sized toddler bed ... This is how he woke up yesterday from his nap. I asked him if he had any room at all in his bed and he said: "Yes, Mama." When I asked him who had been taking a nap with him, he started to tell me: all the men (his wooden toy men), the small and big cat (his Halloween costume), the lion and his feet (another Halloween costume), and a lot of animals. Well, he was right ... But then there also was the laundry basket. He had played with it and pretended that it was a boat just before he went to bed ...
Enjoying a cheese sandwich in his laundry basket with Papi. (It was his second lunch since he just had lunch before with Mami ...)
And then this morning, I just had to laugh when I saw him in bed. Once again, the lion and the cat were right next to him. Andrin is so verbal and has been telling me that he is not happy when I leave him to sleep and that it makes him sad to see me go. He had some snuggle time with Bigna in the "big bed" and then we started our day. We have a new rule since he is struggling to get dressed and out of his nighttime diaper in the morning: He is not allowed downstairs with his pyjamas. Smart boy he is, he told me yesterday that I broke the rule when I was downstairs nursing Bigna and still was in my pyjamas. I used it this morning to get a quick shower and pointed it out to him that Mami followed the rule as well ...
No comments:
Post a Comment