Well, I am not yet nine months old, but since Mami and I will be leaving the country soon (already next week, I am so excited!), we had the well child visit this week. Papi also came with us and Mami was kidding him that he only joins when there are no vaccination shoots scheduled ... but I actually got a shoot today, my last hepatitis shoot (the pediatrician had the impression that I would need that for Switzerland :) I also was pooked in my big toe to draw blood to test for anemia and lead. I was a brave boy and hardly cried. Mami had suspected something and sure enough, I have another ear infection. Since we will be flying soon, the doctor also thought that it would make sense to get another round of antibiotics ...
But here are my stats:
- weight: 20.2 pounds (9200 g); 50th percentile
- height: 26.9 inches (68 cm); 25th percentile
- overall health: outstanding
No comments:
Post a Comment