
With uncle Jorrit.
My first bath outside.
Four generations. With Opa Britschgi and Omama Ruckstuhl.
Family picture with Oma and Opa Britschgi, Omama Ruckstuhl and Opa Cabernard.
With Omama Ruckstuhl (my great grandmother).I have been meeting a lot of new people lately. I have been told that they are family. But at times, it is a little bit too much, especially with the fact that my schedule is off and I am constantly tired. But since there is so much to discover, I also do not want to miss anything.
Today was another exciting day. I was at home with my Mami while Oma and Opa went to get my uncle Jorrit at the train station. They then ran some errands and then I met my uncle again. I guess he was surprised to see how much I changed since he last saw me in November! We had a barbecue in the backyard today and I ate some great spinach. In the evening, I also got a bath outside in the warm sun. It was a lot of fun and I was splashing around. But since it was outside, I did not have to worry about anything!
1 comment:
Love it! It is so great to see you two enjoying your time with family in Switzerland. I have decided that Beau and I are destined to visit there someday...What a beautiful place to call home. :)
Post a Comment