Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meet my girlfriend ... Sophie

I know, I am a little young, but who cares. If you are hit by feelings of love, you cannot deny them. Yesterday, I first met this wonderful girl ... Sophie. You might wonder what I like about her, but it is simple. I love that I can squeeze her and she squeaks in delight. I love her taste. I love that she does not mind when I nibble her ears and feet. She also does not seem to mind that I am drooling all over her at the moment and that my teeth are pretty sharp. I was introduced to Sophie at my friend's house and I could not let go of her. Mami then decided to look for her again today and we found her! I am so HAPPY!


Oh, did I mention that she is a giraffe?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Phew! Hazel was worried she had a different kind of competition! :)