Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Luzern


Today, we went to Luzern. The circumstances were not too uplifting though ... I had a dentist appointment (everything went fine). Andrin was not too happy while I was at the dentist, but he survived. We then went for a little shopping. At the moment, there are sales going on everywhere. I really wanted to hit H&M's sale, but I was dissapointed. I hope that the sales will get better and that we will get some cute deals while we are in Basel (I will think about you, Becky :). Andrin went on his first train ride today since we took the train to Luzern. He really enjoyed it and looked out the window, especially when we were in the tunnels. He really loves the tunnels anyway, I already noted this when we were in the car. Since Andrin did not take a nap in the afternoon (he had a long nap in the morning), he was asleep fast tonight.

1 comment:

Clemens said...

...can't wait until we are all together again! I miss you two soooo much!