Friday, June 19, 2009
Teething Swiss-Style
Well, I always thought that I got teething down pretty well. But now I had to discover that teeting can get a whole lot worse. I woke up in the middle of the night because my gums were hurting so much and I had a high fever. I could not get back to sleep for over two hours. Whenever my Mami would try to put me down, I was awake again. Thursday was a difficult day for me and I finally felt better in the afternoon. But I still went out for lunch with my Opapa and Omama. I just felt best when I was in my Mami's arms (her arms must hurt her now) and did not sleep a whole lot during the day. I hope that I will be feeling better soon (my second top tooth is breaking through). Wish me good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch! I sure hope he is doing better now...maybe that new frog toy is doing the trick? Love seeing what you are up to Andrin!! :)
Post a Comment