I really can sleep anywhere now!
(Mami put me down before she put me in the Baby Bjorn and then had to take a picture)
Mami was a little bit worried that I would not gain enough weight since I have been spitting up a lot lately ... I weighted today 10 pounds and 9 ounces (4955 g)! Any questions? But I also have to admit that I had a growth spurt over the weekend. I did a lot of crying to let my parents know that I was unhappy with the changes! But at night, I slept like a ... happy baby. Yesterday, I spent a lot of time playing with my
Papi when he got home from work. He was happy to spend all this quality time with me. He read to me and told me all these stories about pictures that I looked at.
Papi knew exactly what to do when I got fussy: play my
Mami's music box (with Memory from Cats on it) for me and I was happy and content.
Playing with Mami in the morning
(Papi still believes that I am a night owl like him ... but he never sees me in the morning playing with Mami:)
Papi is trying to burp me after another delicious milk sandwich from Mami.
Ready to embrace the world and the day :)
1 comment:
How big he is getting! Great job on the feeding, mami! (and papi, for support!) He is still just so precious... and Clemens tells me he now is getting a little passport!! How adorable! I cannot wait to see him again- hopefully I can get down there in the next month or so!
Post a Comment