g to sleep at night (more crying), and just not being content and happy. But yesterday, I packed him up in the Baby Bjorn and we went for a long walk with Becky and Hazel. There was some more crying in the beginning, but then he was fine and slept for the rest of our long walk (Becky insisted that I wore her out ...). Even Hazel fell asleep in her stroller and that gave Becky and me a chance to talk about babies, life with babies, the newest gossip from Jasper, and life. Thank you for joining us, Becky! (And let's do it again, I will come up with other strenuous and long walking routes :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Nice walk ...
Andrin has been going through a difficult time with lots of crying, hard time going
g to sleep at night (more crying), and just not being content and happy. But yesterday, I packed him up in the Baby Bjorn and we went for a long walk with Becky and Hazel. There was some more crying in the beginning, but then he was fine and slept for the rest of our long walk (Becky insisted that I wore her out ...). Even Hazel fell asleep in her stroller and that gave Becky and me a chance to talk about babies, life with babies, the newest gossip from Jasper, and life. Thank you for joining us, Becky! (And let's do it again, I will come up with other strenuous and long walking routes :)
g to sleep at night (more crying), and just not being content and happy. But yesterday, I packed him up in the Baby Bjorn and we went for a long walk with Becky and Hazel. There was some more crying in the beginning, but then he was fine and slept for the rest of our long walk (Becky insisted that I wore her out ...). Even Hazel fell asleep in her stroller and that gave Becky and me a chance to talk about babies, life with babies, the newest gossip from Jasper, and life. Thank you for joining us, Becky! (And let's do it again, I will come up with other strenuous and long walking routes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such fun! It was a perfect Fall day in Eugene for a walk with good friends. Hazel and I agreed on that one. Can't wait to do it again...I am up for another challenge! :)
Post a Comment