Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

The turkey ...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone (I thought that the Internet connection was working yesterday and then it crashed again ...)! We celebrated this Thanksgiving (like every Thanksgiving that we were here in Eugene) with Cheryl and her family. It was a wonderful afternoon with great food (Cheryl enjoyed using their new oven and tried a new recipe), a lot of laughs, stories and memories, and a lot to be thankful for. As you can imagine we are mostly happy and grateful for our beautiful and healthy son. (Oh yes, I did not give the weekly update on his weight: We went to Birth to Three this week and he is now 11 pounds and 8 ounces (5350 g). That means that his weight gain has slowed down, but that is normal:)

Cheryl, Larry and Sara are working in the kitchen for a delicious meal!

Andrin is his Oregonian Thanksgiving outfit
(Brandon, we made it without a change through the day, we will try again when you guys come to visit:)

1 comment:

Dr. Powell said...

I forgot to show the Oregonian Outfit picture to brendon last night... I'll try and remember tonight! I LOVE the vest on him! How cute!!! Excited to visit soon!