
When do we start talking in months and not in weeks anymore? Well,
Andrin celebrated his eight week/two months yesterday. He has been having a difficult couple of days with lots of crying, but today has been good so far :) I do not want to brag and I am reluctant to mention it, but he has been sleeping through the night ... But getting him to fall asleep is a BIG challenge. I keep him up as long as he is awake and alert, and then put him down in his crib to sleep. It will take about two seconds until he realizes that he is in his crib and then the crying starts (and I am telling you, it is loud ... he got some really good lungs there). Clemens and I have been trying to sooth him, to sing to him, to swing him, ... As soon as you pick him up, he is happy and content and falls back asleep ... and then the game starts again. I feel horrible to say this, but we have had him cry and discovered that he will cry himself to sleep eventually (it feels like hours to me, even though it is only a matter of minutes). He clearly is not hungry, his diaper is changed, his crib is comfortable and he likes to sleep in it once he falls asleep ... so WHAT? But please do not get me wrong ... he is unbelievable, we love him so much (Clemens thinks that there will not be enough love for another baby:) and even though Clemens was worried that
Andrin might hate him this morning, he woke up with a smile on his face and played happily ...

P.s. We just booked our flight to Switzerland for next summer. We will leave at the end of June and spend two weeks in Switzerland.
Andrin's grandfather Edi will celebrate his 70
th birthday!
1 comment:
Happy 2 month birthday to my little Swiss-American Godson!!
Post a Comment