These pictures made it never onto the blog because my father took them and I just recently received them ...


Lately, I have been thinking back to being pregnant and there are quite a few things that I miss about being pregnant, even though it is also wonderful to finally hold Andrin in my arms, cuddle him, kiss him, and even hear him cry!
- Feeling all the little kicks, somersaults, and hiccups.
- Having an excuse to clean and do all the housework because my belly was getting too big!
- Receiving smiles from strangers when they realized that I was pregnant. (Even though I am still getting these smiles, but I know that they are not meant for me :)
- Not having to wash my hair too often because of these beautiful pregnancy hormones.
- ...
1 comment:
oh ja, liebe Femeke,
das fand ich auch so toll, die Haare viel weniger waschen zu muessen. Leider verschwindet das Gefuehl wie es sich anfuehlt, schwanger zu sein viel zu schnell. Ich konnte mir kurz nach der Geburt wirklich nicht mehr vorstellen wie es war, mit so dickem Bauch.
Post a Comment