Clemens went to fish the town-run today (even though he came home saying that it had not been worth it, since he last the sole to his wadding boot and did not catch any fish). Andrin and I stayed home. I promised Clemens that I would prepare dinner. I should have known it ... Andrin has been wanting to nurse every 1 1/2 hours when he is awake and every 2 1/2 hours when he sleeps and then wakes up. I started cooking, but then had to turn everything off because Andrin was hungry and he was clear about it! I love the moments of breast feeding him. He is so quiet, just happy and content. (He has been doing a lot better with latching on, even on his not so preferred right breast.) I went upstairs with him to sit in the rocking chair and nurse him. But first, I changed another wet diaper (at times, it feels like they are about 6 times heavier than normal :) Andrin was nursing beautifully from my right breast, when I heard this distinct noise ... He stopped nursing and looked at me. I talked with him and we decided to take care of the soiled diaper right then. I am getting better in making sure that we do not get everything dirty, but I was not prepared for his decision to start peeing at the same time that I was changing him. No, he did not pee on me, but he soaked himself. That meant that we had to change everything which did not make our little boy happy at all. But as soon as I put him on my breast again, he was happy and content.
Well, we did have a story to tell Papi when he came back from his (frustrating) fishing trip. Clemens was sad that he missed out on such an adventure ...
No comments:
Post a Comment