My Papi told me that I should actually write "We are the Champions", but I think it is OK to say that I am the Champion. We went to see my pediatrician today again. I could tell that my parents were anxious about it. My Mami breastfeed me just before we left (I have been waking her up every 2 1/2 hours during the night and need a feeding every 2 hours during the day) and then they were trying to get my nice sweater on that my Mami knitted for me. But I had different plans and my Mami knew right from the distinct noise that I had pooped my diapers (she should have taken my Papi up on the bet!). Well, they had to get me undressed again, but it looked like they really enjoyed the Poppy diaper. They had a big smile on their face. Funny ...
At the doctor's office, I was a big boy, did not even cry and just let them undress me again to put me on the weight scale. Fortunately, I will not have to go back to the office this week for another weighing (I guess I am really a champion since they also have to take their weights:) The pediatrician was completely happy with my weight and checked me out and everything is fine. Well, what can you expect if you get these wonderful milk-sandwiches from your Mami? I think they were also glad to hear that I turned the corner and that I am doing fine, that my weight is great, that my skin color is wonderful and healthy, and that we just have to keep doing what we have been doing. For me, that is kind of easy: sleep, fill my diapers, and eat ...
2 comments:
Oh such great news! What a relief for your Mami and Papi and yes...you are such a champion. Yay Andrin!
Cute! I'll be sure to show Brendon!
:)
Post a Comment