Just wanted to share this wonderful picture of Andrin in his "Swiss outfit." It was perfect since there was a little wind going today and by the time we were out of the door, the sun had disappeared behind the clouds.

Andrin has been more alert and has long periods of being awake. I was cooking a soup for Clemens and myself and he was just happy and content watching me (or probably more smelling the soup :). I am always amazing by all the different sounds that he is able to make now. I read everywhere that you can tell from the cry if your baby is hungry or if something else is going on. To be honest, I did not believe this. But I am amazed how I know exactly what Andrin seems to try to communicate and verbalize. He just discovered a new shriek and I just love it!
2 comments:
he's so cute! great to see you guys last weekend. nice to see that you are making it "out and about"... the nice fall weather is really permissive to this, I suppose... well, take care! love you guys!
Yes, those sounds he makes are so sweet, the video was great. Oh, and thanks for humoring me with the shout out about the outfit! :) Super cute on him, though he would be cute in a paper bag - don't try it though.
Post a Comment