Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's celebrate! I am a week old today!



Yes, I am already one week old today. This is a special day since it is also my Mami's birthday. I already gave her my most precious smile this morning to wish her all the best for her birthday. But it seems like she is not that interested in celebrating her birthday anyway. When I awoke my parents tonight, my Papi did not even realize that he could already wish my Mami a happy birthday. They are sometimes really sleepy heads!

But let me tell you how I have been showing my parents that I am a big boy now:
  • I slept last night for 2 hours in my own crib. In the beginning, I was a little bit fussy, but then I feel asleep.
  • I do not always scream and cry when my diaper is being changed.
  • I have been busy producing wet diapers and my parents seem to be surprised that they have to change me so often now.
  • I am awake more during the day and sleep better during the night.
  • I have been getting special milk supply from Mami which has been helping me to get more.
  • I have been sucking and swallow more often when my Mami nurses me. It is not as hard work for me anymore.
  • I have been surprising my parents with a lot of my cute smiles. I think they really are in love with me now!
  • Even though I love to sleep on my Papi's chest, I also like my crib. But I think I will still sometimes like to sleep on his (hairy) chest. But I really have to talk with him about all the strange noises that he is making when he sleeps on his back. My Mami explained that it is called "snoring", but it sounds more like he is cutting down wood in the forest.

No comments: