Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tummy Time

This morning, I was wide awake after my Mami breastfeed me and then Papi went to work. Mami decided to play with me and we had tummy time. I did not enjoy it before, but I really enjoyed it today and it was great to lift my head and turn it around. Overall, we had a great day today. My Mami is getting our routine down better. I slept a lot last night. First, I slept for four hours and then twice for three hours. I once woke up and was really upset, but Papi was able to calm me down quickly and then I was ready to nurse. After my breakfast, I usually stay awake until my ten o'clock snack. Then I have to take a nap because I am getting tired. I wake up for lunch again and then usually have a lot of complaining and fussing to do until I get my afternoon snack. Usually, my Mami then packs me up and we go somewhere. Today, we went for a long walk with Rachel and Loic to Hendricks Park. It was beautiful and I enjoyed some nap time in my stroller (which Mami got fixed, we had a flat tire :) When we got home, I was ready for my afternoon snack and then had a little nap. I woke up because we had visitors, Beau and Becky with Hazel and Matt. Hazel showed us how she is able to walk now and then helped my Mami take care of the recycle able paper. They brought the Baby Bjorn since Mami and Papi have been struggling with the sling. We will see how that will work out.

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a strong neck baby Andrin has! Great camera angles too - Femeke! :)