Thursday, October 9, 2008
Where can we order another night like this?
Wow ... I guess this is how it feels to get a decent night of sleep! I can hardly believe it myself. Andrin slept the entire night in his crib, and only woke up three times during the night. He slept from 9.30 pm until 1.45 am and then again from 4.45 am until 8.30 am. But he has a new routine that is a little bothersome. He will wake up himself, move in his crib, and then I get him changed (he has been a champion in soiling his diapers as well, I think I forgot to mention that before:). As soon as I put him down to be breastfeed, he will start turning his little head and does not want to drink at all. But at the same time, he seems to be getting really frustrated and then starts crying. It seems like there is nothing that I can do about avoiding his cries for 10 - 30 minutes. Then suddenly, he latches on and is content and happy to get his "milk-sandwich." I tried giving him more time to wake up, but it also does not seem to help. He was awake for quite some time this morning and I just had him lay in bed with us, but he still did have to cry before he would take the breast. Well, I am sure we will also figure out this one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well... I am glad to see that you got more sleep! This and the other feeding issues still seem simply awful to me! I guess this definitely means I am not cut out for the "mom thing" any time soon! (if ever!) Luckily, I am only the God mother and don't have to work so very hard! You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment