Yesterday was a difficult day. Andrin has been able to nurse without the breast shield that they gave me while we were at the hospital because he had a hard time latching on. But then my milk came in and he was not able to latch on. I felt horrible, he was hungry, and our pediatrician worried us with her talk about not enough wet and soiled diapers, another weight check on Friday, ... After talking with a lactation consultant and our wonderful doula, Julie, I decided to take it easier and just focus on our beautiful baby boy! We all went to bed early and we had a good night. Since we have been awake this morning, Andrin has been nursing like never before, I feel like a person again and we will take it slow today. Today is a new day and we will see that it will bring for us!
p.s. Happy Anniversary, Clemens!
1 comment:
Yay, for turning corners!! I hope today is a quiet day for you guys - enjoy your son and get lots of rest! What more is there to do? :) Big hugs!
Post a Comment